This month's chapter meeting will be held VIRTUALLY!
**You must attend the live session to receive ICF CCE Credits**
CE Codes will not be provided separately
August 12, 2022 | Meeting Agenda
||Socializing and Networking
||Chapter Business (opening CE code provided)
|8:15a - 10:00a
Developing the Team Coaching Competencies:
Lessons Learned That Can Change Your Practice
Includes presentation; hands-on learning and Q&A/discussion
||Meeting Close: Wrap Up (closing CE code provided)
*Meeting agenda may be adjusted to meet the needs of the chapter and presenter. Please check back prior to the event to confirm.
Additionally, we do our best to adhere to the start and end times for the full meeting, however the specific agenda times may not be precise.
Developing the Team Coaching Competencies: Lessons Learned That Can Change Your Practice
** Timed to correspond with the first ICF Advanced Credential in Team Coaching, which are expected to be awarded on or around August 1, 2022.
The three presenters were part of the subject matter expert team that developed the Team Coaching Competencies and spoke into the launch of the new ICF Advanced Credential in Team Coaching. At the end of this session, participants will know the new competencies for Team Coaches and will have reflected on how these build on the core competencies.
● Introduce the domains of the team competencies
● How the Team Coach Competencies add to the Core Competencies
● Values and beliefs that sit behind the new team competencies and how those values can change your practice!
At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
Continuing Coach Education Credits (CCEs):
1. Learn the definition of Team Coaching by the ICF.
2. Identified the key themes of the new Team Coaching Competency Model.
3. Know and apply the different Team Development Modalities.
4. Understanding of the new competencies for Team Coaches and how these build on the core competencies to change your practice!
5. Get insights on their own tendencies and strengths, as well as their areas of growth!
Core - 1.75
Resource Development - 0.5
REMINDER: You must participate and submit the open and close code submission form to receive the ICF CCE credits. Open and close codes will be provided verbally at beginning and end of the event.
Katerina Kanelidou, MCC
Jonathan Reitz, MCC
Karl Van Hoey, MCC
By registering to attend this ICF Cleveland Event, you agree to abide by the ICF Cleveland Confidentiality Expectations which are guided by the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. [https://coachingfederation.org/ethics/code-of-ethics]
To read the complete Confidentiality Expectations for ICF Cleveland Events click this link: https://bit.ly/38ufR3D
No refunds will be provided. In the event that a guest needs to cancel, the guest fee will be applied to a future monthly program.