The Marketing Committee promotes awareness of ICF Cleveland membership, programs, and events to coaches and the general public in Northeast Ohio.
The Marketing committee is committed to furthering the image of ICF Cleveland through the many opportunities that the chapter offers current coaches, those that want to be coaches, and those that desire to find coaches.
The main functions of the Marketing Committee are to: (1) market ICF Cleveland through various media outlets (the ICF Cleveland website, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram) and (2) sponsor large-scale events that highlight ICF Cleveland and its purpose. We meet monthly to plan and design marketing and PR campaigns. We may meet more frequently when implementing large-scale events. As a team, we grow our abilities to:
- Manage social media campaigns
- Create videos and MP3 recordings
- Write blogs, features, program descriptions, etc.
- Design large-scale projects
- Coordinate communication with individuals and groups
- Brand our coach federation chapter
- Educate the public (and future clients) about the benefits of coaching
The Benefits of the Committee:
When you serve on the Marketing Committee, you have the opportunity to learn best practices for marketing and branding your own coaching business. You also have the opportunity to bring to our community a greater awareness of the multiple benefits that coaching brings individuals, families, relationships, teams, and organizations.
Contact the Marketing Chair at email@example.com